Terms and Conditions
1. Description of Service.StayAtCondo.com is a web publishing service.
You will be responsible for all activities occurring under your username and for keeping your password secure.
StayAtCondo.com disclaims all responsibility and liability for the availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the Service.
StayAtCondo.com also reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the service with or without notice at any time and without any liability to you.
2. Property UseYou agree that you are responsible for your own use of the Service, for any posts you make, and for any consequences thereof.
You agree that you will use the service in compliance with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations, including any laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from your country of residence and all United States export control laws.
You agree to abide by the StayAtCondo.com Content Policy and the rules and restrictions therein.
Violation of any of the foregoing, including the Content Policy, may result in immediate termination of this Agreement, and may subject you to state and federal penalties and other legal consequences.
StayAtCondo.com reserves the right, but shall have no obligation, to investigate your use of the service in order to:
(a) Determine whether a violation of the Agreement has occurred, or
(b) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
Much of the content of StayAtCondo.com is provided by and is the responsibility of the person or people who made such postings.
StayAtCondo.com does not monitor the content of posts, and takes no responsibility for such content. Instead, StayAtCondo.com merely provides access to such content as a service to you.
By their very nature, StayAtCondo.com may carry offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate material, or in some cases, postings that have been mislabeled or are otherwise deceptive.
We expect that you will use caution and common sense and exercise proper judgment when using StayAtCondo.com
StayAtCondo.com does not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any communications posted via the service or endorse any opinions expressed via the service. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted via the service will be at your own risk.
3. Intellectual Property RightsYou acknowledge that StayAtCondo.com owns all right, title and interest in and to the service, including all intellectual property rights.
Accordingly, you agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, or create derivative works from the service. You also agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automated device, or manual process to monitor or copy any content from the service.
StayAtCondo.com claims no ownership or control over any content submitted, posted or displayed by you on or through StayAtCondo.com
You or a third party licensor, as appropriate, retain all patent, trademark and copyright to any content you submit, post or display on or through StayAtCondo.com and you are responsible for protecting those rights, as appropriate.
By submitting, posting or displaying content on or through StayAtCondo.com which are intended to be available to the members of the public.
StayAtCondo.com furthermore reserves the right to refuse to accept, post, display or transmit any content in its sole discretion.
You represent and warrant that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the rights granted herein to any content submitted.
4. General Practices Regarding Use and StorageYou agree that StayAtCondo.com has no responsibility or liability for the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any Content and other communications maintained by the service.
StayAtCondo.com retains the right to create limits on use and storage at our sole discretion at any time with or without notice.
5. Content of the ServiceStayAtCondo.com takes no responsibility for third-party content (including, without limitation, any viruses or other disabling features), nor does StayAtCondo.com have any obligation to monitor such third-party content.
StayAtCondo.com reserves the right at all times to remove or refuse to distribute any content on the service, such as content which violates the terms of this Agreement.
StayAtCondo.com also reserves the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as it reasonably believes is necessary to:
(a) Satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request,
(b) Enforce this Agreement, including investigation of potential violations hereof,
(c) Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues,
(d) Respond to user support requests, or
(e) Protect the rights, property or safety of StayAtCondo.com, its users and the public.
StayAtCondo.com will not be responsible or liable for the exercise or non-exercise of its rights under this Agreement.
6. Representations and WarrantiesYou represent and warrant that
(a) All of the information provided by you to StayAtCondo.com to participate in the service is correct and current; and
(b) You have all necessary right, power and authority to enter into this Agreement and to perform the acts required of you hereunder.
7. Termination; Suspension.StayAtCondo.com may, in its sole discretion, at any time and for any reason, terminate the service, terminate this Agreement, or suspend or terminate your account.
In the event of termination, your account will be disabled and you may not be granted access to your account or any files or other content contained in your account although residual copies of information may remain in our system for some time for back-up purposes.
8. Indemnification.You agree to hold harmless and indemnify StayAtCondo.com, and its affiliates, officers, and employees from and against any third-party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of the service, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys' fees, of every kind and nature.